Our Food court will be open Friday, 5-10pm and Saturday 11am-10pm. Hours will likely vary beyond that per vendor.
- Better Buzz Mobile Espresso – Serving Fair Trade, Organic coffee, fruit smoothies and homemade pastries.
- Clearwater Filtration – Providing filtration on our FREE WATER! Bring your water bottles and stay hydrated all weekend!
- Taco Truck All Stars – Serving up delicious California style tacos…gluten free and allergen friendly menu!
- Wood Belly Pizza – Artisan pizza with toppings that change with the seasons and cooked in our mobile, wood-fired ovens.
- YUM! Food Truck – Serving up yummy food including grilled cheese sandwiches, “snowies” and more!
Our Retail vendors will be open Friday, 5-10pm and Saturday 11am-10pm.
- Sun of a Birch – Offering a wide array of unique and fun apparel & artwork created in studio. All items are designed and inspired by the surroundings of the mountains of Vermont.
- Allie Caps – Hand sewn and knit headwear that you can take to the beach, apres ski, phish lot and everywhere in between. Home is where your hat is
- Body Charge Therapeutic Massage – Offering on site chair massage services, Reiki and other forms of body work readings.
- Green Hut CBD – Green Hut is a sustainable retail platform providing craft CBD products that are sustainably grown, local, and independently tested.
- Henna By Celina – Henna tattoos!
- Vermont Adaptive – Vermont Adaptive Ski & Sports is a nationally recognized organization that empowers people of all abilities through inclusive sports and recreational programming regardless of ability to pay. In addition to sports, year-round programming options integrate environmental, holistic wellness, and competitive training philosophies for people of all ages with cognitive, developmental, physical and emotional disabilities.
- Bernie – REGISTER TO VOTE! – Not registered to vote? Now’s your chance! Our system may never be perfect, but improvement is possible and you have the power to make your elected officials respond to you by registering and voting. Stop by between sets and register so you can do your civic duty!
- Waste Not Station – Please help us minimize our waste by composting and recycling at our Waste Not Stations! Learn more about recycling and composting here.
- Vermont Mountain Bike Association (VMBA) – Comprised of thousands of members, VMBA is an essential element of Vermont’s trail infrastructure. They advocate for public land access, modernized policy, open access and sustainably constructed trails, and act as the exclusive voice of mountain biking advocacy in Vermont.